Combining EZfeed software for PC and the Pocket EZfeed application for a mobile handheld device, feed operations can easily solve basic feed management problems. You'll have increased efficiency and cow health, resulting in better milk production and huge savings on feed costs.
How It Works
With just a few simple steps, you're ready to streamline your feed management. Simply enter your feed ingredients, rations, and pens, then transfer the information to the Pocket EZfeed application on a handheld device and you are ready to start the feed process.
While loading feed, the Pocket EZfeed application is interfaced with the mixer-scale indicator, displaying each ingredient name and weight to be loaded.
After loading, it displays the pens to be fed as well as the amount to be unloaded.
While feeding, the Pocket EZfeed application captures detailed information from the feeder that is critical to managing and monitoring feed delivery.
After feeding, it syncs the captured results with EZfeed software for PC, producing analysis through reports and graphs to help you manage feeding decisions.
Solve Real Feed Management Problems
EZfeed software is the only feed management tool on the market that directly targets real feed management problems. Consistency results in an efficient feed operation and better cow health, while providing accountability for feeders.
In feed operations, nutritionists, managers, or feeders may commonly make separate nutrition decisions with feed rationing. The differences in these decisions can cause discrepencies in the feeding process. EZfeed software helps eliminate feeding discrepencies while maintaining a single feed ration.
- Create organized, pre-defined loads or "fed by ration" Flex Loads. Load lists can be organized by location, mixer, and feeder.
- Establish highly accurate rations as the Pocket EZfeed application displays exact ingredient dry matters on the mobile handheld screen and on the scale indicator.
- Refusal / Weigh-back / Push-out is easily handled by weighing or manually entering estimated amounts. Targeted amounts, percent refusal, and change history is displayed for feeders as feed is loaded and weighed, providing accurate bunk adjustments.
- Mixing pauses can be controlled by ingredient, ration, load, or pen for maintaining ration consistency.
- Immediate feedback is provided to feeders on mixing performance. (See Accountability Features below)